Have you ever given a presentation and noticed that your audience paid more attention to their phones than you? “Death by PowerPoint” is an epidemic marked by people falling asleep. Your presentation slides should enhance, not distract, your message. Come participate in this hands-on workshop to learn remedies to make your presentation better.
What you’ll learn:
- Best practices designing slides
- Common pitfalls to avoid when delivering presentations
- Putting together your story
Who Should Attend:
- If you want to engage more with your audience.
- If you want new ideas to make your presentation memorable.
- If you feel that your presentation is a little stale.