Among the Gwinnett Chamber’s most prestigious honors, the Pinnacle Small Business Awards pays tribute to leading small businesses that dare to start, strive to sustain and persevere to succeed.
Held each year during the Gwinnett Small Business Summit, the Pinnacle Small Business Awards honor the top performers in the following categories:
- Family-Owned Small Business of the Year
- Minority-Owned Small Business of the Year
- Woman-Owned Small Business of the Year
- Home Based Small Business of the Year
- Rising Star of the Year (New Business)
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- Small Business 0-5 Employees
- Small Business 6-24 Employees
- Small Business 25+ Employees
- Small Business Resource Partner
Nominations accepted through July 15, 2016. Nominate a business now!
Applications accepted through August 5, 2016.
Semi-Finalists will be announced on August 31, 2016.
Top three (3) Finalists in each category will be announced on September 9, 2016.
Winners will be announced on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at the Gwinnett Small Business Summit at the Infinite Energy Forum.