Among the Gwinnett Chamber’s most prestigious honors, the Pinnacle Small Business Awards pays tribute to leading small businesses that dare to start, strive to sustain and persevere to succeed.
Held each year during the Gwinnett Small Business Summit, the Pinnacle Small Business Awards honor the top performers in the following categories:
- Family-Owned Small Business of the Year
- Minority-Owned Small Business of the Year
- Woman-Owned Small Business of the Year
- Home Based Small Business of the Year
- Rising Star of the Year (New Business)
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- Small Business 0-5 Employees
- Small Business 6-24 Employees
- Small Business 25+ Employees
- Small Business Resource Partner
Important Dates For The 2017 Awards
Nominations accepted all year through July 28, 2017.
Applications deadline extended to August 13, 2017.
Semi-Finalists will be announced on September 8, 2017.
Finalists in each category will be announced on September 21, 2017.
Winners will be announced on Thursday, October 12, 2017 at the Gwinnett Small Business Summit at the Infinite Energy Forum.